It was nice to see so many families today! Thank you for helping things run so smoothly. A reminder for those coming tomorrow to drop-off/pick-up…
When you arrive at your designated time, please head right inside and note the following:
* All persons in the building must wear a mask. Please enter through the main entrance and sanitize your hands before proceeding to classrooms.
* There will be labeled boxes inside the main hallway after you enter the front door for you to drop off:
- SJS library books your child may have had at home
- Uniform items to be donated to the uniform closet
- Basketball uniforms that need still need to be returned. Basketball uniforms should be in a Ziploc baggie or plastic bag labeled with the child’s name written on the front. There is a charge for unreturned uniform items.
* Please do NOT stop in the main office to check in – instead go right to your child’s classroom.
* There will be signs located at the stairwell entrances to guide you where to go.
* If a parent is already in the classroom when you arrive, please wait in the hallway until they are done.
* Please take all items left on your child’s desk and leave all items you are returning on your child’s desk. Students’ artwork and supplies will be included in the bags for you to take off your child’s desk.
* Teachers will be in their classrooms on both dates, but please take care to maintain proper social distancing and limit time to the three minute window.
* Please exit the building using the designated stairwells by the Pre-K parking lot. Signs will be posted in the hallways so people are not coming in and out the same doors.
* For students in the upper grades or families that borrowed Chromebooks for distance learning, please remember to bring the assigned charger back with the Chromebooks. There is a charge for missing or damaged items.