Each student who brings in $1.00 to benefit St. Gerard’s Center for Life (Located in Hartford) may come to school in dress down clothes!
St. Gerard’s Center provides mothers and babies with vital support and services which include:
- Housing Assistance
- Financial Support
- Parenting Classes
- Legal Assistance
- Maternity Clothes, Baby Clothes, and Food
- Medical Assistance
- Spiritual and Emotional Support
Please remember, per our school handbook, the following guidelines apply for dress down days:
- Clothing must not have indecent writing or pictures; inappropriate slogans or advertisements
- Revealing clothing (including short shorts, halter tops, half shirts, tank tops, and see-through tops) is not allowed.
- Waistbands must not sag below the waist. Pants legs must not drag on the floor.
- High heels, platform shoes, flip-flops, and shoes with no backs are not allowed.
- Clothing must not be torn, ragged, or have holes.