There will be a $1.00 Dress Down day this Wednesday to benefit Alex’s Lemonade Stand. The dress down day and charity selection are compliments of Alivia (kindergarten) and Taylor (2nd grade), the winners of lunch with the Principal from the 2014 Gala. As part of their afternoon with Mrs. Kanute, they were able to pick a special activity for the whole school.
Please remember, per our school handbook, the following guidelines apply for dress down days:
- Clothing must not have indecent writing or pictures; inappropriate slogans or advertisements
- Revealing clothing is not allowed (including short shorts, halter tops, half shirts, tank tops, and see-through tops).
- Waistbands must not sag below the waist. Pants legs must not drag on the floor.
- High heels, platform shoes, flip-flops, Crocs, and shoes with no backs are not allowed.
- Clothing must not be torn, ragged, or have holes