Scarecrows on Main are back! This year’s Saint James School scarecrow was designed and created by the Saint James School student council along with art teachers Mrs. Sabatella and Mrs. Thrall. Voting will take place through October 25th at several places on Main Street:
- Ballot boxes will be placed at the following 7 Downtown locations:
- Mary Cheney Library, 586 Main
- Great Harvest Bread Co., 809 Main
- Silk City Antiques, 845 Main
- CT Works, 893 Main
- Anne Miller Real Estate, 975 Main
- Salon Petit, 968 Main
- Pinewood Furniture, 1115 Main
- Votes will be collected from all ballot boxes on the afternoon of Friday, Oct. 25th.
- Contest winners will be announced at the Scarecrow Awards Ceremony on Saturday, October 26th
We hope you will vote for SJS!