In keeping with the fun spirit of Halloween, K-8 students and staff may pay $1.00 to come to school in Fall/Halloween color dress down attire tomorrow – Friday, October 29th.
Money collected from the dress down day will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association in support of families in our community impacted by this terrible disease.
Dress down attire must be black, orange, white, green, and/or purple. NO masks, NO costumes, NO face paint, NO colored hair.
As a reminder, here are the dress down guidelines from our handbook:
- Clothing must not have indecent writing or pictures, inappropriate slogans or advertisements.
- Revealing clothing, including short shorts, halter tops, half shirts, tank tops, and see-through tops, are not allowed.
- Leggings are not allowed (unless the student is wearing a long shirt that comes down to mid-thigh)
- Waistbands must not sag below the waist. Pants legs must not drag on the floor.
- High heels, platform shoes, flip-flops, open-toe sandals, and shoes with no backs are not allowed.
- Clothing must not be torn, ragged, or have holes.