- Reserved Seating at various school functions;
- 2 Premium Seating Tickets for the August 15th Lady Antebellum/Hunter Hayes/Sam Hunt concert (Hartford Meadows), plus a Meet and Greet with Hunter Hayes and a special “swag” bag;
- Father Casey, Mrs. Vassallo, and Mrs. Camposeo will come to your kitchen and cook an authentic Roman pasta dinner for 10. They will prepare, cook, set up, and clean up this amazing dinner, so invite 8-9 of your closest friends and prepare for a night of enjoyable Roman dining in the comfort of your own home. The time will be set based upon the convenience of the winner as well as the schedules of the three master chefs. N.B.: Father Casey’s cooking skills are largely acclaimed only in his own opinion and not verified by an objective source;
- Diamond earrings ($600 value), a Pandora necklace and earrings set (value $180) and an Alex & Ani bracelet from Anderson Jewelers;
- Two American Girl dolls: one is the Isabelle doll and the other is a My American Girl doll with brown hair and green eyes;
- San Francisco and Sonoma, California package that includes three Nights at The Fairmont San Francisco and Three Nights at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa with Economy Class Air for Two, Including a Private Winery Tour in a Chauffeured Luxury Sedan (estimated value $7,600);
- An East Coast Escape to the Charming Seaside Town of Boothbay Harbor or Historic Kennebunkport, Maine for Four Days & Three Nights at Your Choice of the Tugboat Inn or The Nonantum Resort for Two (estimated value $1,200);
- Three Days & Two Nights at the Grand Hyatt New York City Plus Live Entertainment Package for two (estimated value $1,900);
- A cooking class for 10 people (includes wine tasting with each course) from Mulberry Street;
- An amazing backyard BBQ from Highland Park Market;
- Reserved parking spot for Pick-Up in front of the school;
- Special packages and gift certificates from local businesses including Big Sky Fitness, Shady Glen, and Spare Time Bowling;
- Lunch with the Principal, Gym Teacher for the Day, and several other special perks for students.
…And these are just a few of the many, many items available! There will be something for everyone and for every budget at this year’s Gala! All funds raised at this event will benefit Saint James School.
All current Saint James School families should have received an invitation home in their child’s school folder. If you did not receive an invitation or do not have a child currently at Saint James School but would like to attend the Gala, please contact Paul Munns at 860.214.4249 or PaulRMunns@yahoo.com to request one. Please send your RSVP to the school office by March 1st.
Also, please note, it’s also not too late to volunteer your time or donate an auction item or place an ad in the Gala program. To do so contact Paul Munns at 860.214.4249 or PaulRMunns@yahoo.com. And, please remember room moms are collecting items for each grade’s class basket (information was sent out by each grade’s room moms). These amazing baskets are raffled off at the Gala. All students donating to their grade’s class basket will receive a dress down day (date TBA).