https://saintjamesschool.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/weblogo3-1.png 0 0 Saint James School https://saintjamesschool.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/weblogo3-1.png Saint James School2019-08-26 15:39:182019-08-26 17:00:59First Day Notes
As a reminder, the first Day of School for K-8 students is this Thursday, August 29th. As per typical 1st day of school protocol:
- Parents: please remember to park in the Saint James Church parking lot and walk up with your student(s). Please do NOT park in any of the teacher parking lots.
- Students should bring all the items on their supply list with them on the first day of school.
- First day of school gathering spot is the parking lot between the main building and preschool. Look for the sign showing your child’s grade. If it rains, we will be in the gym.
- Dismissal is at 12:05pm on the first day – no lunch served except for Kindergarten (remember, Kindergartners bring a lunch from home every day).
- After-care/before-care is available on the first day of school. After-care students should bring lunch from home (no hot lunch served at all this day). You must be registered for the program for the 2019-2020 school year to have your child attend.
- All students should bring a snack and bottle of water on the first day of school. Per school policy, please limit snacks to fruits and/or vegetables only (grades 1-8). A bottle of water should be packed with the snack.
- School bell to begin the day rings at 7:50am. Please allow yourself plenty of time to park, particularly on the first day when it will be extremely busy around the school.
We look forward to seeing you!!