https://saintjamesschool.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/weblogo3-1.png 0 0 Saint James School https://saintjamesschool.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/weblogo3-1.png Saint James School2019-06-18 09:25:412019-07-03 16:50:42First Day of School GRADES K-8 (12:05pm Dismissal)
Add to Calendar
August 29, 2019 @ 7:40 am – 12:05 pm
Notes for the first day of school:
- Parents: please remember to park in the Saint James Church parking lot and walk up with your student(s). Please do NOT park in any of the teacher parking lots.
- Students should bring all the items on their supply list with them on the first day of school.
- First day of school gathering spot is the parking lot between the main building and preschool. Look for the sign showing your grade (teacher assignments sent out near the end of August). If it rains, we will be in the gym.
- Students may wear Spring/Fall uniform (shorts and short sleeve shirts) through October 31st (except for class picture day).
- Dismissal is at 12:05 on the first day – no lunch served except for Kindergarten (remember, Kindergartners bring a lunch from home every day).
- After-care/before-care is available on first day of school. After-care students should bring lunch from home (no hot lunch served at all this day). You must be registered for the program for the 2019-2020 school year to have your child attend.
- All students should bring a snack and bottle of water on the first day of school. Per school policy, please limit snacks to fruits and/or vegetables only (grades 1-8). A bottle of water should be packed with the snack.
- School bell to begin the day rings at 7:50am. Please allow yourself plenty of time.
We look forward to seeing you!!