Have you sent in your RSVP for the 2016 Saint James School Gala yet?
As always, there will be numerous, fun and exciting auction items up for grabs including:
- A Backyard BBQ for 20 sponsored by Highland Park Market
- 2 Premium Seating Tickets to the August 19th Shawn Mendes concert at Mohegan Sun, plus a VIP Meet & Greet Experience
- A cooking class for 10 people (with wine tasting) from Mulberry Street
- One Foursome with Lunch & Dinner at the annual Saint James School Foundation Golf Outing
- A Pool Party for 40 as well as a half-priced membership at Glenbrook Swim & Tennis Club
- A 3-month membership at Big Sky Fitness in Vernon (and 2 personal training sessions)
- Family portraits from J. Fiereck Photography
- Rodan + Fields “Redefine AMP MD” Regimen (over $300 worth of products!) from consultant Dayna Carroll
- And, many, many more fabulous items!
Also the following luxury items/trips will be auctioned off this year (click links for details):
- Two badges for one day at the Master’s Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia
- A fabulous trip for two to Newport, Rhode Island
- A luxury shopping excursion for two in New York City
If you would like to bid on any of the above three trips/items but cannot make the Gala, you can send your bid amount to Paul Munns (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your bid amount is higher than the top bid the evening of the Gala, you win that auction item!
The minimum bid amounts are as follows:
Master’s Golf Event (airfare and hotel not included): $4,100
Newport Trip: $1,350
NYC Shopping Trip: $4,100
Please remember Gala RSVPS are due by Monday. Any questions or last-minute auction items, please contact Paul Munns.